November 06, 2012

What I've Been Working On

To those who have been faithful followers, and haven't dropped me yet.....THANK YOU!

This year has been a roller coaster year for me. The first half of the year was pretty uneventful, but then came July 23rd.

July 23rd, we found out we were PREGNANT!  And July 24th, I fell ill with Hyperemesis Gravidarum, (an extreme form of morning sickness in pregnancy, 24/7 nausea).  I was quite literally on my couch for 12 weeks, and if I wasn't on my couch, I was in the ER receiving fluids from being so dehydrated.  I kind of expected this, because I have had it with each previous pregnancy, but you forget what it's like once it's over.  Granted, it took 9 years for my husband to convince me to try for just ONE more child, and when the sickness hit, it hit me like a freight train.  It should be a ton of fun once the baby gets here, though....I won't have any toddlers around to chase after.  My youngest are 9 years old, twins.....and my oldest is 12.  I will have plenty of help!

Praise the Lord, after I reached 15 weeks, the nausea eased up, and now I'm only sick when I wake up in the mornings, but feel pretty good the rest of the day.  The downside, at this point, is that I am already starting to get GINORMOUS, and I'm only 22 weeks!  The Dr. says I am measuring at 24 weeks, and the Ultrasound said 23 weeks.  Hoping this baby comes out 2-3 weeks before it's due! :)



In any case, this beautiful bundle of joy...I mean, BOY....is why you have seen no posts from me in the past few months.  And, future posts will be few and far between until this baby arrives in early March......but stick with me, please, because after this pregnancy is over, I'll be back to crafting again, and will definitely be finding ways to stretch a dollar, so there will be lots of fun posts ahead.



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! So exciting :) take care and I look forward to your return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your title, Hayley--what you've been working on. Ha! You keep working on growing a healthy baby boy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah ~ first photo of baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, well, you HAVE been a little busy! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete