August 13, 2013

Ain't Nobody Got Time for That

No time for what?

BLOGGING!

Geepers Creepers, I'm pathetic.  I had all the time in the world when I was pregnant to post things and I didn't.  Now that baby boy is here, I have no time at all and so still there are no posts.  Uggh.  How do I balance this?

I started a blog years ago, and ended up deleting the entire blog because I had stopped posting.  I regret doing that only because there were a few blog posts that were so very meaningful to me, and I wish I had them back.  So, I do not want to delete my blog, but am trying to find a way to share my love for crafting, cooking and decorating in a way that doesn't take too much time, but will still be interesting to anyone who may read my blog.

If you have any suggestions on where you think I should take this blog, please leave a comment below.

With a new baby, I really need to buckle down and start bargain shopping again like I had done before.  I have fallen into the trap of Target shopping again, and I know I can find better deals at other places.  Nothing against Target, but I definitely need to find new ways to stretch a buck.

On the other hand, I love to craft and create new things, so that sounds fun, but honestly I have no time to do that AND take pictures AND post about it on my blog.  If I go this route, I need to find a more streamlined approach in how I do it.

I also love to cook.  Perhaps a cooking blog is the way I should go, but those are a dime a dozen.  So, while I figure this out, please be patient.  The kids start school again in a week, and am hoping to unveil the new 'theme' of my blog once we get into a routine again.

2 comments:

  1. Hayley, I enjoy reading little updates from you. I'd encourage you to not get too bogged down in a certain theme, but rather just to write whatever's on your mind at the time--if that jumps around from family news to crafts to cooking, great! I like blogs that have variety, and you can tell when someone's writing about something they really care about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your comment, Carrie! I never thought of NOT having a theme, and just going with whatever comes to mind. Thanks for the advice. Will there be any 'Sister Swaps' this fall on yours and Monica's blogs? I think I'll be able to participate again....finally!

      Delete