September 10, 2013

Angel Babies



Today is September 10th.  Exactly 11 years ago, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.  She was born sleeping at 35 weeks gestation, and not a day goes by that I don't think of her.  I wonder who she would look like, what she would be doing right this very moment.  I miss her more than words can say.

 Two years ago, I started a home business.  I make personalized wooden blocks and other home decor items......the idea came to me when I made a set of blocks for a friend of mine.  She was a daycare provider, and had the blocks displayed in her living room.  All of her 'moms' kept asking her where she got those blocks, and then just like that, my business took off.

But, I digress.

For years, I have been trying to find something I can do for bereaved families of stillborn babies.  Once I started making these blocks, I knew I had found what it was that I could do for these families.  Please click on this link, which will take you to my business page.

https://www.facebook.com/HBHhomedecor

Once there, click on my albums page, and look under the 'BABY ANGEL BLOCKS' album.  If you have been through the very difficult experience of having a stillborn baby, please message me, and tell me your story.  I will be happy to make a gift for you.


1 comment:

  1. That's a really neat way to honor Emma, Hayley!

    Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete